Sunday, November 10, 2013

Nominated for Best Mystery/Thriller on Goodreads! And Now at Joseph-Beth!

The Road of Regret has been nominated as best mystery/thriller novel of the year at Goodreads.  Okay, it was a write in nominee by one person, but it isn't a person that I know, so that makes it pretty special.  Here is what she said in the email letting me know:


Hi there. 
Just wanted you to know that I cast a write-in vote for The Road of Regret in the best mystery/thriller category in the 2013 goodreads book awards competition. I edit books and stories for a living, so I'm constantly reading. However, when I got to that category in the voting, I had to be honest and admit that I hadn't enjoyed any of the pre-selected books in the category as much as I had enjoyed yours. I know that it would be extremely unlikely for your book to win up against such huge names in the category, but I felt that you should at least know that someone liked your book enough to nominate it over Dan Brown and James Patterson.
Best wishes,
Annie
 How very, very kind of Annie!

Also, got to see my book on the shelves at Joseph-Beth Booksellers in Lexington this week!  It is quite surreal to see your book on the shelves of a bookstore.  Apparently I was so excited that I couldn't hold my phone steady for the picture. Now, hopefully, they will sell out and order more.



No comments:

Post a Comment